Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

My mom resides in pa and my dad will be going to a nursing

Customer Question

my mom resides in pa and my dad will be going to a nursing home in nj they fall under catastrophic expenses haw will this be handled?
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can.

However, your question is a little broad, and I don't have enough background information. I'd appreciate it if you would clarify the situation and question for me. Thanks.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
my parents live in pa and we are trying to get my dad in a new jersey nursing home. he will need Medicaid assistance after the initial pay.we wonder what requirements will apply to my mom since she will remain in pa pa law or nj ;llaw
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
do you need more info?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
what state do you practice in

Hi again.

I'm really sorry, but I don't think that I'll be able to provide you with a useful answer, as I am still a little unclear about your question. However, I will open your question for other attorneys to review. Thank you for using our service.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
thanks