Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters

The legal issue has to do with Heir property and the process

Customer Question

The legal issue has to do with Heir property and the process of subdivision of this property I am an heir to this property and need to know what to do, when to do it, and how.
JA: Dealing with estate issues can be complex, but getting accurate information now will save you headaches -- and potentially heartache! -- down the road. The attorneys we work with have a lot of experience, and I'd like to match you with the one who's the best fit.
Customer: My interest is genuine and If you are matching me with this atty what are the fees or can I get a free consult?
JA: The Estate Lawyer's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: The information I am seeking should be at least a free consult otherwise I am not seeking to get hooked up with an attorney yet. The fact that you are hear to immediately try to elicit an attorney for me at this time I am not interested,
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No I am seeking information for myself and after I will consider finding an attorney.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: No this is about heir property proceedures
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Estate Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can. Do you have any specific questions? I just want to make sure that I understand what legal information you are seeking. Thank you.