Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters

My fiancee's father passed away in February of this year.

Customer Question

My fiancee's father passed away in February of this year. There is an issue concerning his will that will take too long to type. Is there anyway someone can call me so that I can explain? If so, what would the charge be? Thank you.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this loss and the situation. Normally, you can chat with an expert online. Which is what we are doing now. You may request a call (this is optional) and I believe that the charge is $58. NOTE: The site allows the expert to opt out of the call request, and I must respectfully ***** ***** not worry - other experts receive the request as well, and they may agree to the call. They will also have your question and my replies to build upon, so nothing will be lost.

Feel free to do so, OR, reply on this thread to simply continue chatting.