Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters

How do I make a claim on property sold to The town of Ma. By

Customer Question

How do I make a claim on property sold to The town of Dennis Ma. By my sister and brother? I was my mothers first child born out of wedlock by a rapist. My mother never mentioned me to her two surviving children, I was never adopted. My sister revoked a living trust (I was not mentioned in it), put the estate in a limited partnership of herself and my brother. Three years later they sold the property to the town of Dennis Massachusetts. Can I make a claim against the title company who represents the town property. How would I do this? And who in Massachusetts would represent me with this?
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 4 months ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question. When did your mother pass? Did your mom have a will or just the living trust?

What county was your mother residing in at the time of her death?