Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years of experience
77476456

IF I HAVE AN ESTATE ISSUE IN PROBATE COURT DO I HAVE TO GO

Customer Question

IF I HAVE AN ESTATE ISSUE IN PROBATE COURT DO I HAVE TO GO OR CAN LAWYER GO ALONE?
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Gerald, Esq replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I want to provide you the best service I can. Please feel free to ask any follow up questions you have.

I am an attorney with 30 years of experience; I hope to provide you information that will help you in resolving your question.

Unless there is something unusual that would require your attendnace it is rare that the Personal Representative would need to appear in court. But if there is a proceeding scheduled and you wish to do so there is noreason why you could not attend the proceeding. This link describes the Probate Process in Florida:

https://www.floridabar.org/tfb/TFBConsum.nsf/48e76203493b82ad852567090070c9b9/92f75229484644c985256b2f006c5a7a?OpenDocument

I want you to be comfortable and satisfied with my attempt to assist you. Please, if you have ANY follow up questions, feel free to ask. Please note that I am generally unavailable Friday evening through Sunday.

I hope the information I have provided is useful to you and that I have earned a positive rating from you. It costs you nothing extra, and is the only way I get credit for my attempt to assist you.

If you are dissatisfied with my response PLEASE let me know before giving me a negative review so that I may try to be of better assistance. Or if you prefer, let me know and I can “Opt Out” and your question can be re-posted without additional cost to you. I will be fair to you and only ask the same from you.

Good luck,

Please note: Information given is not legal advice. Only your local attorney can give legal advice. I can't establish or accept an attorney-client relationship with you. All posts are available for public viewing.