Blake
Blake, Lawyer
Experience:  Counsel at Warningstar Intelligence
92344813

Party contests

Customer Question

Party contests
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

I think your details and question must have gotten lost in cyberspace as this is all I see..

.

"Party contests"

.

If you can post your details and back story along with your legal question, I will do my best to help...

.

.

thanks

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Inheritance. 1.5 million. All parties are fighting. Probate and my brother is contesting. My sister had no children.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Im so tired. I dont want this to drag on for years. Should i get my own attorney. There us one hired by the family and we elcted a reprentative. My sister in law
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
My sister wanted everything divided evenly. My brother is contesting everything.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Okay. Well thanks. I should have known this is a scam.

I apologize for the delay... had to step out of my office for a bit..

.

Did sister actually have a will or did she pass without one?

.

Has a formal probate case been filed in the local probate court?

.

And are you saying that your sister in law is the Administrator of the estate?

.

What is brother objecting to?

.

.

thanks

I have to leave my office and don't want you to have to wait on me to return so I am going to opt out of the question and open it to other experts to help..

.

No need to reply and another expert should be along shortly..

.

.

thanks

Expert:  Blake replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a practicing attorney in New York City. I am very sorry to hear that you and your family are going through this. Unfortunately, these kind of inheritance issues tend to bring out the most difficult tendencies in people and can be very draining on families.

I know you must be feeling very overwhelmed at this point, and you're probably tired of dealing with this situation at this point. But, if you could please answer the questions that my colleague asked, then either he or I will be able to assist you. I will re-post the questions here for your convenience. The questions were as follows:

Did you sister have a will or did she pass without one?

.

.

Is your sister in law the Administrator of the estate?

.

What is brother objecting to?

Thank you.