How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask KJL LAW Your Own Question
KJL LAW, Lawyer
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 1190
Experience:  Attorney at law Office of KJLLAW
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
KJL LAW is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can you give me the link to change appearance date

Customer Question

Can you give me the link to change appearance date for court conference in san diego superior court?
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 12 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site, the answers are for general information. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Here's the link. The link can be used to change an appointment at the counter with a business office clerk; change most appearances in the courtroom (daytime); certain appearance in a courtroom (night court); an appointment with a collection agency clerk. Keep in mind that Court Trials cannot be rescheduled or cancelled through their website.

The link is,1840141&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL.

I hope this helps with your question.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
This link no longer works. I live in another state. The court said i could change date for a fee,but i cannot find the link
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 12 months ago.

That is the only link the court has set up.

Expert:  KJL LAW replied 11 months ago.

If you have any additional questions just ask, if not please rate the question so that I may receive credit for my work.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I found out from the court clerk you have to write a letter and have the other party sign it requested another date.
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 11 months ago.

If that is the case, then the Court is no longer allowing the online scheduling for your type of case. In the letter requesting the new date, include the caption of the action, the filing number, your name and the other parties name. If the court wants the letter notarized, then they will not accept the request without the notarization. If you are unsure, ask the clerk. Any other questions, please ask.

Related Estate Law Questions