Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

My stepfather owned houses in his will he left me the house

Customer Question

my stepfather owned houses in his will he left me the house I live in I need to know exactly what forms to fill out to put this house in my name
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 11 months ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed Arizona attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to helpAlso, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen. This depends...can you tell me, what is the equity in the home? (so what is value and what is the loan balance, if any)?