Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  30+ yrs. handling probate estate, wills, trust, inheritance & real estate related matters

I am the widow of Louis Herbert Forstner who died in March

Customer Question

I am the widow of Louis Herbert Forstner who died in March of 2003. I recently found a paper of her assets and on it is American Express Life Insurance in the amount of $10,000. I have found no policy but wondered if you have a way of tracing this. His SS is###-##-####and his birth date is 6-22-21. I would appreciate any help that you might be able to give me. Joann L. Forstner
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 5 months ago.
I Cannot locate a life insurance Company using the name of American Express . I know they issue travel insurance though. The first thing you have to do is find out if there is such a company and where it is located. If the policy you think it was purchased in Arizona, then the Arizona state insurance commission should have some record of the company and how to contact them . The Arizona life insurance commission is at:
Hello again. Do you have a follow-up question? If not, I hope that you will enter a positive rating for my assistance here by clicking on 3, 4, or 5. There is no additional cost to you. Thanks again for using JUST ANSWER.