Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters

My eldest sister Wes named executator of my dads will after

Customer Question

My eldest sister Wes named executator of my dads will after his dementia progressed my moms will by dived in equal shares. The very same day she was named to power of attotney. She changed the will with 3 codicalls that des tease my inheritance by 2/3 a total of 0f 120 the other amounts were slplit by her self and your sister I ended up with diminished amount my fathr and mother wanted to collect the total amount in addition she never informed me of the changes in faceted she lied state that the dead was to be transferred as my scathed lit dyiny after he did die I beacame up set. I have had zero contact with her for the past four your years she felt the condo was dads only assert. Wrong she managed to influence him in to several at least six real-estate buys as he was alive in excess of I K.she even used his dementia buy a home with money prior to assuming control. This case is over four years old still the lies refusisusl to me et and lack of of documents on my financial contribution so we're never produced could you advice me o nlaw suit to reclaim funds emotional damage.she is well off of and able to center. Contact me at kgreen973 or (###) ###-#### ***** need you or some one similar to least mediate Thsnks
JA: OK. The Estate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: It was would be easier to speak by phone no I have not pursed legal action please call I can describe my self greater clarity
JA: I'm tall and fairly slim with long black hair. You might say I'm a mutt as my genes come from all over - but a mutt can be good looking can't it?
Customer: No i have win comical that applies to my 2/3 reduction in care
JA: Is there anything else the Estate Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: ***** *****ed to me as my father died about,transfer the deed prior to DAD'S death
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Estate Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 5 months ago.
I am sorry, but I do not understand your post. Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit. Thank you for your cooperation,