Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters

I'm Angel E.RetherfordI have many questions about

Customer Question

Hello, I'm Angel E.Retherford
I have many questions about my fiancés condo and property's desiesed fathers 55 property's many at lose. Many Information I am interest in has my name on this property. He did a quick deed ,and I am aware of the association issues. I am simply carious of the alleged issues to address*****Panama City BCH,Florida,32413. I also understand the battle that is between the 14th courts on my property. My fiancé is incarcerated and we are with a Tampa Attorney for an acquittal. So basically very curiuos in my credit and how its being affected and or if it is. My I please get any information on this issue if you can. For I would appreciate such. This is Bay County and my #8507758837,email***@******.***, so in need for answers, Angel Retherford
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 5 months ago.
Hello AngelThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information. But I need to be clear.Are you asking if the mortgage payments are not made on the home and your name is ***** ***** Deed will it affect your credit - is that correct?