Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters

Estate issue. New York. How much will your advice cost? JA:

Customer Question

Estate issue. New York. How much will your advice cost?
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: Thanks, ***** ***** thanks.
JA: OK. The Estate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Yes.
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: To wait. It's complicated and I am not willing to commit unknown $$.
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I need to know what the $5 deposit gives me and what the actual fees are. Sorry, I don't mean to be difficult or savvy. I am trying to do my due diligence regarding expenses.
JA: Is there anything else the Estate Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: Yes. Again, it is unfair for me to begin without my knowledge on how much compensation is going to be,
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Estate Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Legalease replied 5 months ago.
Hello there ---For a full explanation of fees and charges, please call customer service at(###) ###-####
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Price is something that is between the site and the customer and the experts have no control over that. Once you get the information sorted out, if you would like information and would like to proceed, please REPLY here and give us your information and specific questions you have for us about your situation.