Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

Will me talking to you cost anything? JA: OK. The Estate

Customer Question

will me talking to you cost anything?
JA: OK. The Estate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Estate Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: My Mother passed away in 2010, my Father passed away in November of last year.He left both a checking account and savings account.His will states that everything is to be sold and divided by 5( us children) My Sister and Brother have been named Exitors(sp) of his estate.The was momey left in the checking and savings to be used on the house for repairs before it was to be put on the market.The repairs have been made and the sale of the house will close this Friday.My sister and brother have gone thru the checking an savings to see what is left to devide.Dad has giving us money thru the the years since mom's passing to help up us with rent and gother things..my question to you do we have to pay that money back. There is no mention in his will about this.
JA: Is there anything else the Estate Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Estate Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for using Just Answer. I am an attorney and look forward to assisting you with your question today. I did want to let you know that yes, Just Answer is a pay service. Experts here work on the honor system, and we ask that once satisfied with your answer, you rate your expert positively so that we are credited for our time and expertise assisting you today. Experts do not have access to your account, however, so I cannot see what you paid for a deposit or agreed to pay. You would have to contact customer service about that. Did you wish to proceed at this time? Or would you rather I send this question to customer service?