Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters

Wills JA: OK. The Estate Lawyer will need to help you with

Customer Question

JA: OK. The Estate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Simple question really. Mother-in-law passed away Easter Monday I just found will but I forgot she did and you gave to me two years ago. One son went to courthouse and found earlier well and is threatening his sister was legal action. The will I have is the last one she did and is witnessed and notarized. Do I need to take it to the register of wills in my county or just wait to see if he actually follows through with action?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Estate Lawyer should know?
Customer: She also deeded her home to the daughter almost three years ago
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Estate Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question. Can you tell me what state this is in?..thanksBarrister