Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters

I have a warrant that was issued 27yrs ago and would like to

Customer Question

I have a warrant that was issued 27yrs ago and would like to know how to take care of it and know what it is for
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 5 months ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to helpAlso, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen. I am sorry for this dilemma...but not sure I understand your question. To remove the warrant you need to turn yourself in...was that your question?