Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters

Pearl I just had come back in town from the passing of

Customer Question

Hello Pearl I just had come back in town from the passing of my father I am The oldest of the three children my father had with my mother they got divorced in 1977 he was married a short time in the late 90s and annulled the marriage he remained single until his death
JA: Divorce can be tough for everyone involved, but arming yourself with accurate information is key to taking charge of a situation. For starters, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: This is not a divorce case this is a a community property case this takes place in Missouri
JA: Has anything been filed in court yet?
Customer: My sister from what Im understanding she consuled an attorney for this
JA: Divorce is seldom "one size fits all", so I recommend you spend a little time with one of the legal eagles we work with. It would be my pleasure to match you with the best fit. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: This is not a divorce case I repeat
JA: Is there anything else the Estate Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: From what Im understanding is that there was no will the lady he was dealing with could not find anything and her name is ***** ***** his property
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Estate Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 5 months ago.
Good morning. I have reviewed the basic information that you submitted about your fathers estate situation. Please accept my condolences on his passing. Please provide more information about your concerns at this point regarding his estate. It would be helpful to know what the estate property consists of, and what questions you have about it. Also, what state are you in?
Correction I now see that you are in Missouri
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No I'm in California but my father had land near Springfield Missouri.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
He has a 40 acre plot in Mansfield,Mo retirement pension,soc sec,houses on the land and other things
I sent you an offer for telephone consultation through our Premium Services. If you have a specific direct question to ask, you can also submit it in this Q$A format if you wish.