LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have more than 25 years of experience in the practice of law.

What kind of lawyer is needed following? My brother,

Customer Question

What kind of lawyer is needed for the following?
My brother, one sister and I are heirs to our mom's heir property (she and our father are now deceased). Some of the heirs to mom's dad's property (which he left her) have surveyed their share, while we and some other of the heirs have not. What do we (brother, one sister and I) need to do to get our share surveyed?
(I have just paid the taxes on the heir property to prevent further action by the tax office.) the property is in Granville Co. In NC.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 5 months ago.
Good evening Thelma,I'm Doug, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today. You will need to retain a local probate attorney to assist you in unraveling the shares of the property that each of you will be entitled to. You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.I hope that I have been able to fully answer your question. As I am not an employee of JustAnswer, please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am compensated for assisting you. Thank you in advance.I wish you and yours the best in 2016,Doug
Expert:  LawTalk replied 5 months ago.
Good afternoon,Do you have any additional questions that you would like me to address for you?In case you would like a phone call to further discuss these issues you have raised, I will make that offer to you. You are certainly not obligated to accept a call offer, but many people do find it helpful for clarification purposes, as well as to allow them to ask additional questions.As I have provided you with the information you asked for, would you please now rate my service to you so I can be compensated for assisting you?Thanks in advance,Doug