Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience in the practice of estate law.

I need a personal representative's deed or similar to give

Customer Question

I need a personal representative's deed or similar to give to an oil company. My brother Robert died with no assets except a small royalty interest the family had in a an oil well in Karnes County Texas. The funds due him are in suspense at the moment, pending receipt of this document.
JA: Estate law can seem daunting, but getting accurate information now can save you headaches down the road. The attorneys we work with have a lot of experience, and I'd like to match you with the one who's the best fit. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: the amount of money in question is less than 500 dollars, so no I am not looking for an attorney.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Estate Lawyer should know?
Customer: I am the oldest of four siblings, and I am the only survivor. All the others have passed.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Estate Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Loren replied 5 months ago.
Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.Here is a link to a form for an administrators deed you can use as a
Expert:  Loren replied 5 months ago.
If you have no further questions, and have not yet done so, please remember to leave a favorable rating (Excellent or Good) so that I am credited by JustAnswer for assisting you. A bonus is not required, but is always appreciated.
Expert:  Loren replied 5 months ago.
If you have no further questions please remember to rate my service so that I am credited by JA for answering your question and also so that I may close the question. Thanks.