Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC

My daughter died without a will. I understand I need to file

Customer Question

My daughter died without a will. I understand I need to file a "Small estate affidavit" in order to settle her accounts. Can you point me to a lawyer that can handle this for me?
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 5 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. This site is for educational purposes only. Sometimes - although certainly not always - experts have to give you what you deem “bad news” but that should not be a reflection of how satisfied you are with the assistance your expert provided. Experts on this site receive credit for assisting you when you click the rating (the stars) so please submit a rating prior to logging off. You aren't charged anything extra by submitting a rating. The best thing to do if you're looking for an attorney is to contact the Texas State Bar Association Find A Lawyer section. Their web address is: let me know if you have any other questions or you need me to clarify anything. I'd be happy to do so. I'm also available by phone if that would help you. Please also submit a rating if you're satisfied with your assistance; this will not cost you anything extra and it's the only way we get credit for assisting you. If you are dissatisfied with my response PLEASE let me know before giving me a negative rating so that I may try to clarify anything that may be unclear to you. My goal is to make sure that you are satisfied with the assistance you've received, so if there's anything else I can do to help you, please let me know.
Hi. I wanted to just check in, to see if you needed any additional assistance.