Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

My mother passed away in September leaving an estate of approximately

Customer Question

My mother passed away in September leaving an estate of approximately $5M. My older sister is trustee and I've hired an attorney who sent a demand letter in January requesting an accounting? My lawyer hasn't received anything yet and I'm not sure he's pursuing this case like he should. I don't want to slow the process down by swapping lawyers but not sure what my next steps should be.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  J. Warren replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.My condolences on the loss of your Mother. In which State is the trust being administered?This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.