Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

My mother has a living trust, it was probably revocable and

Customer Question

My mother has a living trust, it was probably revocable and recently Im told that my sister has been given full POA and Im assuming mom declared incapacitated. Her and a couple cohorts recently forced out of a communal home n guest home several other beneficiaries, two they gave 2 days myself was out of town came home to gates locked, my possesions thrown away and when i went around the gate they sent a letter w gardner saying I was trespasing etc. Ive formally requested any info on changes to the trust etc. due to their claims of full trustee status im assuming the trust is now errevocable if they are telling the truth. By what process can I force them to either produce a copy of the trust instrument or by what authority they are operating?
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 7 months ago.
I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understand your post. Kindly review, edit, properly identify all the parties and the issues, and resubmit. Are you one of the beneficiaries of the trust? Were you a Tenant?