Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

My mother passed away in 2015 with a will that has cleared

Customer Question

My mother passed away in 2015 with a will that has cleared probate stage. I am one of two personal representatives, my half sister is the other. My father passed over 30 years ago and just recently found his will. I was to inherit the estate if my mother passed before my father. Do I have any rights to expect to keep the estate now that my mother is deceased. My sister is from my mothers first marriage.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 7 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for your loss.

But I am not sure I understand the question...are you asking if your fathers will impacts mom's will?

Did someone probate father's will?