Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

Due to my X husbands tax evasion, the government threatened

Customer Question

Due to my X husbands tax evasion, the government threatened to put a lien on our family home, he then put the home entirely in my name, he was not recognized anymore as the rightful owner, however I was. He sewed me for the money's after doing a tremendous amount of vandalism and theft to the home which we were in process of selling due to pending divorce. He then threatened the buyers of my home, leaving me with two young children and not one penny of child support. He forced me to remain home to raise the children, and I was not permitted to work, he lied to the judge, and said that I was a very wealthy woman with two streams of income. Hadn't worked for 16 years, and was given very little and many times nothing at all to live on. Now, I still have both kids which I've raised entirely alone, with not a cent in all these years from him, he has now sewed, and taken all the money's that was supposed to come to me for the house, but is in his pocket. His mental abusiveness is off the charts, and he continues to threaten to come after me, for more, not to mention, the abuse, and ongoing lawsuits and torment to the buyers of the home.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your specific question for us about this matter?