Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Attorney
Experience:  Estate planning and wealth preservation attorney.
63724254

My sister has my father's POA and refuses to

Customer Question

My sister has my father's POA for healthcare and refuses to let me see him. What can I do?
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 10 months ago.
You can explain to the sister that the police will be contacted if she prevents you from seeing your father as the POA certainly probably does not have a provision that restricts your access to visiting your father. I hope that helps. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.
I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.