Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters

My children's grandmother (on father's side) passed away a

Customer Question

My children's grandmother (on father's side) passed away a month ago and the lawyer she set up her will with will not give them a copy of her will even though they are in the will. What step's do they need to take. A bank is executor to her estate.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me what state this is in. Thank you. This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.