Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  30+ yrs. handling probate estate, wills, trust, inheritance & real estate related matters
18215332

My father died in 2002 and my stepmother put everything into

Customer Question

My father died in 2002 and my stepmother put everything into a trust for the 4 children.
The problem is that I am pushing 60 years old as the oldest daughter..and stepmother finds that i am the least possible child to inherit...even tho her 2 children have more than 20-30-years to get the trust after she dies. She is only 10 years older than I am, - and I can't believe my father intended me to die before she died and therefore, - not benefit from my being his first born daughter. I wish to fight her now, after 14 years , and I have no idea how to do this. Can you help me?
this is in the state of Indiana.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 8 months ago.
Good Afternoon. I am in Indiana and would be able to discuss your options, if any. However, I need a great deal more information from you concerning the trust and its assets. Trust litigation is extremely complicated and expensive. There is no guarantee that I will be able to tell you anything that is different from what other lawyers have said. I will send you an offer of premium services via a direct phone consultation. If you click on "accept" then I can speak with you within the hour.