Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney
Experience:  28 Years in General Practice and Estate Planning
68197583

So are you saying I get 5% period or 5% a yr. or what? This has been v

Customer Question

So are you saying I get 5% period or 5% a yr. or what? This has been very detailed and since my parents estate all total was over 1.4 million. I had to account for every dollar spent on the upkeep of 4 houses 3 vacant lots plus paying both parents bills and collecting rent on one property. Both passed 7 months apart. They left a Trust with specifics, but one brother wanted all his money at once and that was not the way the Trust was written. He kept me proving answers about things my parents did 10 to 40 years ago. I had to dig through mounds of files and papers to prove to him and his attorney all of that was no longer in effect. He was a complete idiot on way too many drugs. Plus I managed both funerals and filed income tax on their personal and Estate, which is still on going. This went on from 12/6/2011-12/23/2015. THEN HE DIED AND I'm NOW DEALING WITH HIS WIFE AND HER ATTORNEY. He left no will.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 8 months ago.
Welcome and thank you for your question. It appears that you are responding to an answer you received from another attorney regarding 5%. Can you tell me the state that your question pertains to and let me know what you asked so I can respond to the earlier question? Thank you