Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Estate Law Expert

I live in Summersville wv me and my wife are getting a divorce

Customer Question

I live in Summersville wv me and my wife are getting a divorce and her mom and dad died and left there house to her and her brother would I have 50% instrest in her half
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. No, not unless she deeded it to you. Property that is inherited during a marriage is not community property, it is separate property.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
ok thanks
You're very welcome.Best wishes to you and please don't forget to leave a Positive Rating so I receive credit for my work.