Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters

Can i come to the Probate office and get help filling out a

Customer Question

Can i come to the Probate office and get help filling out a refuse letter on a bank account that is in my wifes name. there are five accounts and i am on four.There is aroung 2000 dollars in the account.(###) ###-####thanks for the help.
Don Oehlert
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question..Can you tell me what it is that you are trying to accomplish here?.Are you trying to give up any interest in the bank accounts that are in your wife's name so they will go to someone else?.If you can give me a bit of the back story, I should be able to help....thanksBarrister