Christopher B, Esq
Christopher B, Esq, Attorney
Experience:  Litigation Attorney with education focus on estate planning and tax
84496330

ROBERT MARQUEZ.INTRODUCE MYSELF AS MR.NAMES DEVLIN,UNITED NATION

Customer Question

ROBERT MARQUEZ.INTRODUCE MYSELF AS MR.NAMES DEVLIN,UNITED NATION FOREIGN INHERITANCE PAYMENT REPRESENTATIVE.CONTACTING YOU REGARDING THE RECENT AUDIT ON PENDING INHERITANCE PAYMENTS BY THE UNITED NATION IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE UNITED STATES TREASURY DEPARTMENT YOU HAVE A PENDING FUND OF$10.5 MILLION WHICH WAS ISSUED BY THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA PRESIDENT WHICH THE UNITED UNITED NATION ALSO HAVE APPROVED IT AND THE UNITED NATION HAVE GIVIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,TO SEE THAT BY THE END OF THIS YEAR THAT ALL FUND OWNERS GET THEIR FUNDS WITHOUT ANY DELAY
CODE : {TL0941}
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq replied 11 months ago.
My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship. This sounds to be one of those scams that are making the rounds similar to the African prince scam which asks for an account number to send a large sum of money to that let you keep a certain percentage. This never happens and they steal the money from the account. Unless this is something that you know about I would be very skeptical and really assume that it is a scam. If it is too good to be true, it is. Be very careful with these emails asking for information or account numbers that want to supposedly give you money. Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied. There should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 to choose from. This extra step will cost you nothing extra and will ensure that I will be compensated for my time by the site.
Just checking back in, do you have any further questions?
Can I help you with anything further?