P. Simmons, Attorney
Experience:  12+ yrs. of experience including estate law.
11181181

I am in heir property with my sibling. Two houses and a lot.

Customer Question

I am in heir property with my sibling. Two houses and a lot. I live in one house with my brother. Four the last 4 years i been paying the bills. And he work when he fills like it now i want to move out and get my share him and two of my sisters saying i don't have my father last name i not consider. Can they right me off like that. And i'm the only one that live here that took care of my mother till her death. And my mother left me in charge of het funeral.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 8 months ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. I am here to help
Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
I am sorry for this dilemma...but not sure I understand. You say you are an heir...what does that mean? Who is on the title to the home currently? And are they still alive ?