Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters

I believe strongly that "certain unalienable Rights" is an

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I'm Bruce and I believe strongly that "certain unalienable Rights" is an ablative absolute phrase that removes inequality by heir-ship. This "son-ship" from our Creator is also what the Founders intended to be the sovereign force limiting executive Power and judicial Power. I m deeply trouble over this for several reasons. Does this make sense and if so, how would I contribute my thoughts where they would be considered? Thanks, Bruce
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No, what kind of lawyer?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: My opinion is that if I am correct is that court decreed abortion nullifies the mothers unalienable Right.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 7 months ago.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

What is your specific question?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your answer. You are right, an estate lawyer would be the kind of lawyer needed, to prevent a woman seeking an abortion, from escheat. The unalienable Right can only be forfeited. It is protected by the Constitution, it is fixed in the Declaration of Independence and the first amendment precludes Congress and the Court from prohibiting the free exercise of the Rule of Law by which all men are created equal. My second question is: can you recommend an estate lawyer, interested in restoring this Rule of Law. I apologize for my poorly written post, and you are not the first to not understand my thoughts on heir-ship. Obviously, if you do not accept the Creator portion, you have no interest in restoring this line of thought, other than it is the Law. I am an electric motor repairman. Bruce
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.

Hello Bruce: Thank you for the information. Regrettably, I still do not understand your post. So, I will opt out in the hopes that another Attorney would be better suited for your post.

Please do not respond to this post because doing so would delay a response from another Attorney.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Goodluck with your case,

Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 6 months ago.

New Expert here.

Please describe the situation a little more.

Did a Court order someone to have an abortion?