Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

I was told by an email, that some funds was sent to, JP,

Customer Question

I was told by an email, that some funds was sent to, JP Morgan, with the sum of 10m USD. Sent to Jamie Dimon CEO of JP MORGAN CHASE BANK, Jamie Dimon cell no.(###) ###-#### *****:***** New York, New York 10017 USA. Owner, Tyrone Austin CEO, Austin Construction Co. Inc. 800-10th St. N.E. Washington, D.C. 20002, Account No.(###) ###-#### ***** was charged $1,050. Transfer fee and later wanted $3,550 for (PAC), Pin and Activation Code. To be sent, Western Union, like before, to Richard Donovan, Neversink, New York or any where in NEW YORK, HOW CAN YOU ASSIST ME? Tyrone Austin TTE, Cell:(###) ###-#### *****:***@******.***. ONE OF HUNDREDS OF EMAIL. I CAN SEND YOU MORE INFORMATION ON THIS ONE, AS WELL AS OTHERS. THANK YOU AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! Tyrone Austin TTE!
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Loren replied 8 months ago.

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 8 months ago.

Are you supposed to receive this money? Why was it sent to you?

Expert:  Loren replied 8 months ago.

Are you online with me?