Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters

My brother and I ijunction about the eviction that is. Thanh

Customer Question

My brother and I ijunction about the eviction that is for today. Thanh You
Clifford Koekoek
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please tell me a little more about the situation and what you are asking? Thank you.

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 7 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!