Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

Manipulation of personal estate abuse of estateal and its

Customer Question

Manipulation of personal estate abuse of estateal and its property.
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Cqv cestui que vie trust and the abuse of it . the law! Not codes
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: Do I have a case? I'm trying to file a lawsuit
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Estate Law
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I'm speaking about universal commercial codes laws Commerce and the abuse of the laws and the misrepresentation of self. The abuse of my estate and/or Bond. My attempt at regaining full control of this and bond. Renegotiating these contracts. And proper directions for lawsuits. preserve my rights as power of attorney of estate. It's just a lot of confusion going on and a lot of criminals you know what I'm saying. One way or another justice will prevail I will find a way.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 10 months ago.

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. Can you tell me the State that your question pertains to? Who manipulated and abused the estate?

I'm speaking about universal commercial codes laws Commerce and the abuse of the laws and the misrepresentation of self.

Are you referring to Federal laws or States laws?

It would be my pleasure to assist you, however, you have not provided enough information for me to be able to formulate a response. Would you be kind enough to provide a little more information so I may assist you?