Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

I am a attorney who has qualified as an ancillary executor

Customer Question

I am a Virginia attorney who has qualified as an ancillary executor in North Carolina. The only North Carolina asset is a house and lot which was specifically devised to a son and daughter. It was reported on Part II, Section 4 of the inventory (form AOC-E-505). We have advertised for creditors, and I am ready to file a final account. I need assistance in getting this information properly listed on the final account. I assume from your website that the total charges for this will be a $5.00 deposit and a subsequent fee of not more than $41.00. Is this correct?
Category: Estate Law
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am a Virginia attorney who has qualified as an ancillary executor in North Carolina. The only North Carolina asset is a house and lot which was specifically devised to a son and daughter. It was reported on Part II, Section 4 of the inventory (form AOC-E-505). We have advertised for creditors, and I am ready to file a final account. I need assistance in getting this information property listed on the final account. I assume from your response that the total charges will be $67.00. The response may best be in the form of a telephone call provided there is no additional charge.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I would like an answer to my question and I am NOT looking for a Lawyer who will represent me in court. Thank you. When will I get my answer?
Thank you for your reply and clarification of what you were seeking.
What is your question about properly listing it on the final accounting though? You asked only, " I need assistance in getting this information properly listed on the final account." What such assistance and what specific question did you have about it, as we have no idea specifically what you would like unless you specify. You have ancillary probate open in NC, since that is where the house is located, it is listed on the inventory form, so what assistance would you like from us?