Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

I want to change the executor on my last will, no not to

Customer Question

Hi Pearl I want to change the executor on my last will
JA: OK. The Estate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no not to make the change the lawyer is now the current executor
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Estate Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: My last wil was prepared by my lawyer and I assigned him as executor, now I would like to eliminate him and add another choice
JA: Is there anything else the Estate Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: such as
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Estate Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Can you tell me what state this is in?

.

Do you already have another person in mind?

.

Have you asked them if they will serve in that role?

.

Do you have a successor named if your primary can't or won't serve for some reason?

.

.

thanks