Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

I INHERITED A VERY LARGE SUM OF MONEY FROM MY KIN WHO PASSED

Customer Question

I INHERITED A VERY LARGE SUM OF MONEY FROM MY KIN WHO PASSED AWAY IN A HOSPITAL IN YORKSHIRE UK,SHE WAS VERY VERY WEALTHY SHE HAD A BIG CRUDE OIL BUSSINESS SHE WAS A US CITIZEN ANY WAY THE FUNDS WAS DEPOSITED IN 2007 OF 5 MILLION USD,PLUS ALL SHE MADE IN HERE CRUDE OIL BUSSINESS TILL SHE PASSED AWAY 2 18 2015,LEFT ME EVERYTHINGI HAVE ALL DOCUMENTS CERTIFICATES,WILL THE FUNDS WERE DEPOSITED IN FIDELITY BANK IN LAGOS NIGERIA,I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO RECEIVE MY FUNDS SINCE THEN AND ABOUT ANYONE YOU DEAL WITH ARE CON ARTIST OVER THEIR EVEN THE HIGH UP BANK OFFICALS I HAVE SENT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS THEIR FOR TAXES,FEES,CERTIFICATES ETC.ALEX MORRIS IS THE FUNDS INVESTIGATOR FOR FIDELITY BANK HE IS ALSO WONTING A PIECE OF THE PIE,BAYO OFFELLI WAS THE EXCUTIVE OF THE LATE MARY BENJAMIN ESTATE HE ALSO WONTS A PIECE OF THE PIE,NOW THEIR IS UNION BANK OF BENIN SAYING THEY NOW HAVE MY FUNDS,ALSO THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA SAYS THEY HAVE IT,ALSO YORKSHIRE BANK SAYS THEY HAVE IT ALSO EVERYBODY WONTS A PIECE OF THE PIE AND NO BODY WILL HELP ME BECAUSE I REFUSE TO GIVE THEM ANYTHING BECAUSE I DONT TRUST NO ONE NOW I WOULD GLADLY GIVE 35 PERCENT OF THE TOTAL 9.8 MILLION USD IF THEIR WAS SOMEBODY I COULD TRUST I HAVE SO MANY E MAILS THAT I COULD SEND YOU TO MAKE IT CLEARER TO UNDERSTAND NOW IM BROKE AND WHAT CAN I DO PLEASE HELP ME IS THEIR FBI IN NIGERIA THANK YOU MICHAEL **** **** KENTUCKY ******** **** YOU NOW HAVE MY EMAIL ADDRESS OK
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?