Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

My father died over three years ago. One of my sisters got

Customer Question

My father died over three years ago. One of my sisters got mad because he sold the house to me and not her. For three years she has been getting lawyers after me and they told her there is nothing she can do. Now she came to Boston and got an lawyer and sent me an formal adjication form. I need a lawyer to help me to understand
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq replied 9 months ago.

You need a lawyer to understand the petition or form that was sent to you? This would be an additional service for any expert on here to review an outside legal document. We cannot represent you according to the rules of the site but can give you information regarding this. It would be an extra fee depending on how long the document is. Are you interested in something like this?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
This is unacceptable. You didn't even answer my queston
Expert:  Ely replied 9 months ago.

Hello. Your previous expert had opted out and I have opted in. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Can you please attach that "formal adjudication form" to your reply? This is the only way that an expert can help you - they would need to know what exactly was sent to you. If you have the form in scanned in form, you can attach it using the paperclip icon you should see in your reply window, OR, you can email it to the site - let me know if you need the email address.

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 9 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!