Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

I am my sister are the only two who are next of kin to our

Customer Question

I am my sister are the only two who are next of kin to our deceased brother, What legal position can I/we be appointed too to handle the deceased finances, medical and related
matters. He has no will.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for your recent loss.

Can you tell me, approximately what is his estate worth? That is, money in the bank, property, "stuff"...ballpark on total value?