How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Irwin Law Your Own Question
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 7019
Experience:  30+ yrs. handling probate estate, wills, trust, inheritance & real estate related matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Irwin Law is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm getting a divorce the house my wife and I live in

Customer Question

I'm getting a divorce the house my wife and I live in belongs to my mom my my and I want her out of the house now what do I have to do to do that thanks Fred
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 12 months ago.

The owner of the home would have to file an eviction suit against both of you. It would be up to the court to decide whether or not to give them possession and force both you and your wife out under the circumstances of the divorce.

I am not an employee of Just Answer and I receive credit for assisting you based on your rating. I hope that you will enter a positive rating for my Answer by clicking on 3, 4, or 5, for which there is no additional cost to you. Thanks again for using JUST ANSWER.