How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RayAnswers Your Own Question
RayAnswers, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 40152
Experience:  Texas lawyer for 30 years in Estate law
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
RayAnswers is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where can I find a sample of a court order bank to pay the

Customer Question

Where can I find a sample of a court order for a bank to pay the executor in pennyslvania the 23,000.00 left in an aunt's bank account?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you tonight.

Here is the application, oath, and court order in one document.You complete it and file it in register of wills here.You check Item B Petition for Grant of Letters of Administration.

When you go in front of judge here and take oath, court issues you letters of administration and these letters are then shown to bank to claim funds.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks again and the best.Let me know if you have more follow up.

Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 year ago.

More forms under register of wills and resources as well.

Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 year ago.

This is the actual order of the form above that judge signs.


Estate of

File No:


AND NOW, , , in consideration of the foregoing Petition, satisfactory proof having been presented before me,

IT IS DECREED that Letters are hereby granted to

in the above estate and (if applicable) that the instrument(s) dated

described in the Petition be admitted to probate and filed of record as the last Will (and Codicil(s)) of Decedent.


Register of Wills

Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 year ago.

Pennsylvania has a simplified probate process for small estates. To use it, an executor files a written request with the local probate court asking to use the simplified procedure. The court may authorize the executor to distribute the assets without having to jump through the hoops of regular probate.

You can use the simplified small estate process in Pennsylvania if property (not counting real estate, certain vehicles, certain payments the family is entitled to, and funeral costs) is worth $25,000 or less. (20 Pa. Cons. Stat. Ann. § 3102.)

Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 year ago.

The forms above are the ones to do this procedure.Thanks again.