Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

In 1985 brother was in auto acc left m brain damage,hes was

Customer Question

in 1985 brother was in auto acc left him brain damage,hes was also impotent,in 86 daughter was ,born we have strong doubts, brother was killed in jan of this yr hit by car he did sign in family court againt mother advice ,he new no better , he once thought he was god and renn police had him commited for awhile please fing me help to have blood work done to plea with the courts to here us ,thank you
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?