How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3170
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Regarding the Estate case previously discussed, I have

Customer Question

For Dwayne B.:Regarding the Estate case previously discussed, I have drafted a Motion to uphold the property purchase agreement. Would you be willing to review this motion and provide feedback?Thank you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to do that. Some of the other experts may because of the rules in their state so i will opt out and open this back up to them to see if they can review it.

Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

I would be willing to assist provided that you accept my offer of ADDITIONAL SERVICES.

Related Estate Law Questions