Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

My son is s father's next of kin; how does he write a letter

Customer Question

My son is his father's next of kin; how does he write a letter giving authorization to his fathers fiance to make final and all remaining preparations
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My son's father was killed in a motorcycle accident he was not married to hid fiance yet so now my son has to sign all paperwork re his body and such he wants to give that right to his dad's fiance
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Estate Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 9 months ago.

I am sorry for your loss. did the deceased leave a will naming son as executor? is there a court proceeding? has the son been appointed by the court as adminstrator?