Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

, are you familiar with Illinois based law,

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hi. What do you want help with?
Customer: are you familiar with Illinois based law, specifically staute of limitations on breach of fiduciary duty and statute of limitations on undue influence
JA: No. I'm the Estate Lawyer's Assistant.
Customer: ok, thanks
JA: The Estate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: ok, am in the process of doing that
JA: What advice did they give you? Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: too complex to type here I'm afraid
JA: Is there anything else the Estate Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: thanks for you time though
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Estate Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Please tell me a little more about the undue influence situation - what do you mean statute of limitations for undue influence? Undue influence - in what kind of matter?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 9 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!