Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

My son, Kraig Vossekuil passed away on 8-25-15. I am next of

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** son, Kraig Vossekuil passed away on 8-25-15. I am next of kin so get 1/2 of estate, and 3 other sons get each 1/3. There was an insurance policy for $260,000 in oldest son's name, but he is splitting it with his brothers. I get nothing out of it. Then to top it all off, Kraig had a lot of investments (how would I access them -amount). they are in my youngest son's name (so they say). I had never asked for the name of lawyer they are using, as trusted them. How do I find out name of lawyer for estate and what $ are in investments.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you. My condolences for your loss.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Has an estate been opened in probate?