Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
Experience:  Helping you with your legal questions.
68302747

I have been involved in a 'probate' proceeding in Montgomery

Customer Question

i have been involved in a 'probate' proceeding in Montgomery County Maryland. There has been a lot of physical violence, including incarceration, theft of huge amounts of money and assets, all of it out of the local probate court. Money paid out to friends and family of the local judges; unsubstantiated allegations against myself. This all documented, if you google Estate of Mehru Abbasi, Estate #1996-1358. Do you think I have any recourse. As you will see if you google this, I am at every single level of Maryland courts, form local District court to U.S. District court. I desperately need help.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 1 year ago.

It seems that everyone is against you from your point of view. If you have hired so many attorneys and you think they are screwing you and you believe the Judges are being paid off, it appears you do not have any recourse unless you find a local attorney who believes your position has merit and the court have not already ruled a final order that is not appealable.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No body is against me. It's all about the money. I have a local lawyer whose only job is to make sure I am not incarcerated anymore. Yes the judges have been paid off. 123 lawsuits in one county court against one man. I guess that's your legal opinion?

We do not give legal opinions from this site. What I am saying is that your issue is too complicated and you would need a private conversation with an attorney and a review of all the records, which could take hours upon hours. We recommend you work with your local attorney on theses issues. If, though, you have a particular legal question, you can always ask that and I can see if I can provide you legal information.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have hired only one attorney ever. It is the judges who have paid out the money to their brothers, cousins, friends, girl friends. My issue is simple not complex at all. In one word. Jurisdiction.

What is your jurisdiction question?