Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

I have several questions...but my first question is what

Customer Question

I have several questions...but my first question is what will it cost me to talk to an lawyer. I think the billing has changed since I first spoke to Barrister.Also I had a question about Social Security and got advice from Stephanie. Now I want to take my brother in law to court for taking a lot of money from my Mom's estate, so who should I talk to.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

The experts don't have anything to do with the pricing of the questions and we're actually not supposed to address the issue. I can send this to the moderators if you would like for me to.

As to discussing your mother's estate this question is in the right category for that, is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Dwayne, I contacted Just Answers direct and was told I can reinstate my membership and can request the lawyer who helped me in the past. I am sure you are very capable but the lawyer I spoke to in the past is familiar with my case. I will contact him when my membership goes thru. Sorry ... Blessings, Frankie

I will opt out.