Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

I lost my 1st wife and remarried and we are still married

Customer Question

I lost my 1st wife and remarried and we are still married but my wife has alzheimer and is in a memory unit, her daughter has power of attorney for both health and finances and her kids took her to a laywer and changed the will so that they are in charge. Under the old will she and I agreed that I was not to be inclueded in it. Also before we were married I chose to sign a prenopt that I would not claim anything that she had before we married.Now that she is incapable to make decitions seems like I am being hung out to dry. Do I have any liths ?
she kept her last and we own some things together
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 10 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

What do you mean by

Do I have any liths ?